Yesterday Facebook reminded me of this image from five years ago. I decided this morning, since it is raining, windy, and not a good day to be out and about, to give it a re-edit. The first thing I did was go into the Lightroom catalog, enlarge it via Enhance, and then do some up to date adjustments before heading back to Photoshop. Having a much larger file helps to keep the artifacts under control a bit better and when printing time comes I can go large if I wish…which I most likely will. One of the tools I use is the TK Panel and, in this case, the Burn Brush to take down the hot spots on a few of the boulders.
I haven’t been down to this spot in a few years. After all the rain I bet it will have a different look to it. Back in 2016, when I made this image, we were in a drought and the Quabbin levels were pretty low.
This is now in the print candidate folder waiting for me to get motivated.